Pages

Saturday, May 12, 2012

Ruled by the Man (J. Watson needs help)


Watson sent a note to a colleague (from his present employer) and received a somewhat expected all be it vehement response. The exchange is reproduced here with permission (Watson’s colleagues name has been changed for anonymity.
Watson forwarded this on in the hope that billy or Sherlock could possibly be able to lend some form of assistance; billy has reproduced it here to draw on the collective minds of the Fan Club members, in a somewhat desperate attempt to garner some other suggestions for a quick and satisfactory resolution to this ever increasing ubiquitous problem.
Here it is then:  

Hey Bobby

How are you? How is the [job] market out there now?
If you hear anything I desparately(sic) Need/Have to get out of here

thanks, J. Watson
_______

John,

Your plight sounds hauntingly familiar! I to am in dire need of something.
My current situation has the distinct honor of being the first and only job I have ever had, that will very soon send me into a downward spiraling state of depression. I am consumed with hatred, anger, and frustration at my current predicament. I am disgusted with the ultimate despair I feel at the absolute futility of this situation, and can see no viable solution.
I apologize for being the bearer of doom and gloom, but as I am sure you are aware; As far as the market is concerned – I believe it is non-existent!
My advice to you would be – stick it out as long as you can – I believe your tolerance in these matters is far greater than mine.


As always, if I hear of anything I will let you know (seriously though, don’t hold your breath).


Bobby

10 comments:

  1. I liked this website better when it had egg on it!


    HRH. Queen Fabrege.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course what Queen Faberege means is eggz from Space. The wonderfully funny new
    animated cartoon series coming soon to a theater near you or something...
    Hello I'm Rich Keithers and I've been involved in the making of this epic cartoon for quite
    some time... actually all my life really in someway or another, I mean we've all had yoke
    on our face at one time or another am I right.
    Anyway I'm Rich Keithers and let that be a lesson to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "BRAVO Dartanion BRAVO"... I said clapping slowly

    ReplyDelete
  5. If I were Billy I would Start my own website and have it all Billy all the time
    instead of listening to crackpots like "DARTANION"!... Iman Ass spelt his
    name wrong... and don't get me started on Queen Fabrege, what can't
    afford an acent a gue? Bye Billy love you Hate your Fan's. XXXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. yea I'd like to inquire about the hanglider... why is it bent?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the last two entries are forgetting that this website is supposed to be about Billy
    and not just a site that anyone can just type random things whenever they please!
    By the way if anyones looking for a slightly bent hanglider I have one for sale.
    contact me at xxx-xxxx or via xxxxx xxxxxx.

    ReplyDelete
  9. billy and Sherlock are still soliciting Fan advise to help John’s friend “Bobby” find his way out of his Baskervillian horror.
    Housekeeping reminder: billy would like to remind everyone that you should not post personal information here – (Dartanion no phone numbers please)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's it billy you give it to him NOBODY likes DARTANION
    ...imagine signing your blog entry with
    "CONTACT ME KISS KISS KISS - KISS KISS KISS KISS
    OR VIA KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS"
    I mean really, can you imagine the size of the ego on this guy?
    Who am I kidding DARTANION CALL ME at xxx xxx-xxxx
    and ask for SMOOCHY!

    ReplyDelete